The Uttar Pradesh government has issued a new notification to make ration cards for citizens living below the poverty line. To get a new ration card, you will have to apply through an offline form. Along with this, you will also get information about how to check UP Ration Card List 2020 in this article. All those citizens of Uttar Pradesh who want information about their ration card or want to see Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2020. They should read this article very carefully. In this article, we are providing complete information about the UP new ration card list 2020.
How to see UP Ration Card List 2020
If you want to know about how to see Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List or how to apply for Uttar Pradesh APL BPL Ration Card, then read this article in full.
As we all know how important is the ration card in the life of a common man. If you live in any district of any state of India, then you must have a ration card. This ration card is used in our government and non-governmental works. We can easily avail various social welfare schemes of central and state government only through ration cards.
UP Ration card list 2020 details
Scheme Name: UP Ration Card List 2020
Department: Food and Logistics Department
Ration card list is available
Beneficiary: citizens living below the poverty line
Target: Providing food to all the poor in the state at concessional rate
Official website: https://fcs.up.gov.in
Scheme Name: UP Ration Card
UP Ration Card List 2020
Those who have applied for ration card for the first time can check the status of their application form online at home. To check the status, we have given some steps in this article, which you can get information about your ration card of follower.
The Uttar Pradesh government has divided the ration card into three parts, in which APL, BPL, AAY cardholders come. The holders of these cards can use them in various government schemes. Below we are giving the features of these ration cards.
UP Ration Card New List 2020-Facts
- These cards are made according to the economic condition of the people. APL cards are given only to those people who fall in the above poverty line category.
- The APL ration card is blue in color.
- By using this card, a person can buy up to 15 kg of grains for his family at a cheaper price.
- BPL card is given to those whose standard of living falls below the poverty line
- The color of this card is red.
- With the help of this card, a person can buy up to 25 kg of food grains.
- The last card is the AAY card, these cards are given to those from very poor families.
- This card is found in yellow color.
- Through this card, a family can take up to 35 kg of food grains through ration quota.
Benefits of UP Ration Card List 2020
- Anyone who has applied for UP Ration Card can now see the status of their card in the new ration card list sitting at home.
- People who have not applied for the ration card can now apply for this card online.
- BPL cardholders will be given exemption in government jobs and family children will get a scholarship.
- Through the BPL card, people will get cheaper ration depot which includes wheat, rice and oil, etc.
Documents required for online ration card application
- Voter ID Card
- Bank passbook
- Family members photo
- Aadhaar Card (of all family members)
- Permanent residence certificate of Uttar Pradesh
- Income certificate and income statement
- Ration Card Offline Application | UP Ration Card Form Download Offline
- You can apply for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card in an offline way only some time ago.
- The online method for ration cards was also adopted but stopped due to lack of transparency in it.
How to make ration card offline in UP
1. First go to the Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department official portal
Download the application form from the website
2. After downloading the application form, fill in the requested information correctly in the application form.
3. After filling the application form.
Filled UP Rashan Card Application Form Ration Card Application Form for Food and Logistics
Submit it to the department’s office. If you are from rural area, submit the form to the Tehsil office.
4. After submission of the application form.
Take the acknowledgment slip after submitting the application form.
5. Go to your ration seller with acknowledgment slip a few days.
Your ration card will come with the ration seller.
How to see name in UP ration card new list
- If you have applied for the ration card with the Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department and
- Do you want to know whether your ration card has been made or not?
- Here is how to see the names in the UP Ration Card new list, for this you will get the official website
- Go to fcs.up.nic.in. And as mentioned below, in that way you have also checked the Sub Ration Card List 2020 or UP Ration Card Eligibility List.
- First of all visit the website of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
- Those who want to see their name in new list or want to see UP ration card eligibility list
- They are the first to go to the website of Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department, click here. After clicking, wait a little, because there is a lot of traffic on the website, it is slowly opening.
- As soon as the website opens, click on the National Food Security Act (NFSA) eligibility list.