After completion of your MBA, which is entirely a professional course, you are in an ideal position to start your career. But these days, as the competition is not only in the education field but also in the professional field has increased to a manifold rate, pursuing a course related to finance after your MBA will definitely set you apart from the rest in the job market.
You after reading this, might be in a dilemma about What to Do After Mba in Finance? Well, we are here to give you a concise and clear idea about Best Course After Mba Finance. In this article, we will present you with a clear guide of the Short Term Courses After Mba Finance. So, come, let us explore together to find out about the Professional Courses After Mba Finance.
Courses for MBA finance students:
In the following points, we will cover the plethora of options and opportunities related to Certification Courses for Mba Finance Students.
1. Financial Risk Manager(FRM) Course
The Financial Risk Manager course is a universally identified professional course. This profession serves as an advantage to your CV, as it distinguishes you from your competitors.
This course helps you to-
- Raise your earning potential- This course of Financial Risk Management (FRM) provides you with experience and skill which would be well reflected on your pay scale when you venture out to the professional world.
- Increases your knowledge- The Financial Risk Management (FRM) course increases your knowledge which will help you to a far great extend in the job market.
- Enhances your skill- Your skill concerning creditability is enhanced to a very high rate after the completion of this course on Financial Risk Management (FRM).
It takes from one year to 2 years to complete this course on Financial Risk Management (FRM).
Job opportunities after the successful completion at the end of the course on Financial Risk Manager are:-
- Traditional asset management
- Banking services
- Consultancy services
- Services in Non-financial organisations
- Profession in technology
- Insurance services
- Services in technological sectors
2. Company Secretary (CS) Course
The designation of a Company Secretary is one of the pivotal posts in the company. Acting as a legal advisor, a Company Secretary serves as the prime conscience seeker on the part of the company.
This course of Company Secretary (CS) would help you to be a:-
- Precise planner- The Company Secretary Course (CS) prepares to be a planner who takes care of every minute details.
- Time management skills- This course on CS increases your time management skills which would indeed be beneficial to you.
- Competent with Company Law- The Company Secretary course makes you competent with the company law.
- Improves your spoken and written English- This course would take your proficiency in the language- English to a different level. It helps you both in the arena of speaking and writing English which is very necessary for the job market.
- Well versed with numbers- This course of Company Secretary (CS) makes you well versed and competent with numbers.
- Multitasking skill- This course on Company Secretary re-defines your multitasking skill which would help you throughout your life.
The duration of the course on Company Secretary (CS) is more than two years.
Job options after the successful completion at the end of the course on Company Secretary (CS) are:-
- Legal Advisor
- Administrative Assistant
- Company Registrar
- Corporate Planner
- Aid to the Board of Directors
- Corporate Policymaker
- Investor Capital Market Investor
3. Executive Programme in Algorithmic Trading
The Executive Programme in Algorithmic Trading is made for professionals who want to explore the field of finance. It is the procedure of trading with the help of algorithms. In this process, algorithms are used to generate and sell signals.
This course on Executive Programme in Algorithmic Trading would help you develop skills in:-
- Market Microstructure- This course on Executive Programme in Algorithmic Trading makes you skilled in Market Microstructure.
- Financial Technology- You would be prepared to deal with financial technology after the completion of this course on the Executive Programme in Algorithmic Trading.
- Data Analysis- This course on Executive Programme in Algorithmic Trading makes you an expert in data analysis.
- Risk Management- You would be trained in the field of Risk Management with the assistance of this course on Executive Programme in Algorithmic Trading.
The duration of this course is six months.
Job options after the successful completion at the end of the course on Executive Programme in Algorithmic Trading are:-
- Day Trader
- Financial Analyst
4. Actuary Course
Doing a course on actuary would make you an able business professional who would analyze the financial consequence of the risk. This course teaches you mathematics, statistics and financial theory.
This course on Executive Programme in Actuary Course would help you develop skills in:-
- Mathematics- The course on actuary teaches you about the complex principles of mathematics which would be beneficial to you in the upcoming days.
- Physics and Chemistry- The course on actuary gives you a basic idea about the difficult principles of physics and chemistry.
Job options after the successful completion at the end of the course on actuary are:-
- Consulting Firms
- Insurance Companies
- Government service
- Investment firms
- Job in Corporations
The average duration to complete this course on Actuary is 3 years.
5. Certificate course in Quantitative Finance
This course on Quantitative finance would make you aware of the nuances of quantitative financing in a very detailed process. It has no age limit.
This course on Quantitative finance would help you develop skills in:-
- Quantitative Risks and Return- This certificate course on quantitative finance would make your ideas clear about the basics of quantitative risks and returns.
- Equities and currencies- You would be made familiar with the concepts of equities and currency with the help of this certificate course in quantitative finance.
- Fixed Income and credit– This course on quantitative finance teaches you about the concepts of fixed income and credit.
- Data Science- The Certificate course on quantitative finance makes you aware of the various ideas relating to the vast field of data science.
- Machine Learning- The aim of this course on quantitative finance is to make you an expert in the arena of machine learning.
The duration of this course on quantitative finance is near about two months only.
Jobs that are made available in the market after the completion of this course on quantitative financing are:-
- Job in quantitative information technology
- Job in the risk management field
- Job in the derivative field
- Job in the companies dealing with insurance policies
6. Certified course in Production and Inventory Management
The Certified course in Production and Inventory Management is a course that is recognized throughout the entire world. This course would definitely boost your financial career to a different level. Completion of this course would ensure you a salary hike.
This course on Production and Inventory Management would help you develop skills in:-
- Knowledge about production and management- This certificate course in the field of production and management makes you aware of the fundamental knowledge about production and management.
- Internal operations- After you complete this course on production and management you would be able to handle internal operations swiftly.
- Dealing with customers- This course in production and management makes you an expert in the field of dealing with customers and earning the satisfaction of the customers who are indeed most valuable for you and your company.
Jobs that are made available in the market after the completion of this certificate course on production and inventory management are:-
- Jobs in supply chains
- Inventory specialist
- Inventory controller
- Inventory planner
- Inventory manager
- Mail associate
- Warehouse picker
7. Certificate course in NCFM (National Stock Exchange Certification)
NCFM Certificate Course (National Stock Exchange Certification) is a very prestigious course that you can go for after you complete your MBA. There are three levels in the course. The levels comprise foundation, intermediate and advanced.
This course on(National Stock Exchange) would help you develop skills in:-
- Financial domain- This course on NCFM(National Stock Exchange Certification) expands your knowledge relating to the field of finance.
- Process of reimbursement of complaints on the part of the investor- This course on NCFM(National Stock Exchange Certification) makes you skilled in the process of reimbursement of complaints on the part of the investor.
- Knowledge relating to the field of the Indian security market- This course teaches you about the basics of the Indian security market.
- Role of products in the capital market- This course would be giving you a clear idea about the role of the products in the capital market.
Jobs that are made available in the market after the completion of this certificate course on NCFM are:-
- Jobs of a Financial professional
- Jobs of a Financial project manager
- Jobs of a Software professional
These are a basic glimpse of the Professional Courses After Mba Finance that are made available for you after you complete your MBA degree. These Certification Courses for Mba Finance Students are mostly relating to finance. If you pursue any of these Finance Courses After Mba
courses you would definitely be set apart from the others seeking a job in the job market.