Shadi Anudan Yojana Online : If there is a girl in your house who is married, then the government is running a very good scheme for their marriage. Many families have taken advantage of the marriage grant scheme in a fresh way and you will also be able to take advantage of the wedding grant scheme online by adopting this method.
Do you also want to know about wedding grant scheme, do you also want to know the process of online wedding grant scheme? If your answer is “yes”, then read this article further.
Shadi Anudan Yojana – About
Shadi Anudan Yojana is among the schemes under the state government, then it depends on whether Shadi Anudan yojana is being run by the state government in your state. By the way, Shadi Anudan yojana is run under almost every state even if its name is somewhat different.
The state government runs schemes to contribute to the daughter’s marriage under a different name. Such as Shadi Anudan yojana in Uttar Pradesh and girl marriage promotion scheme in Bihar.
In the same way, you will have to see in what name Shadi Anudan is being run by your state government.
By the way, the process of making Shadi Anudan or marriage grant scheme online is almost same for every state.
SHADI ANUDAN UP / SHADI ANUDAN ONLINE
Shadi Anudan yojana has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. An incentive amount of ₹ 51000 is given by the government for the marriage of girls under Shadi Anudan yojana.
This amount is given to such people who are poor families and financially very backward and are not able to marry a daughter.
The needy people have to apply Shadi Anudan online to take advantage of Shadi Anudan yojana by the government. The wedding grant scheme told you earlier is among the schemes under the state government.
The marriage grant scheme is not a central government scheme, due to which different applications can be applied online for different states.
In all the states the only condition for availing of the marriage grant scheme is that the family should be poor and financially weak. The benefit of the marriage grant scheme will be given to such families who are not able to live properly with their families and are also financially incapable of making their daughter’s marriage with pomp.
The main objective of Shadi Anudan Yojana is to directly benefit the beneficiaries. There are no brokers under this scheme, whatever financial assistance is to be received, they are sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
SHADI ANUDAN YOJANA- Background
The Shadi Anudan Yojana was started by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Akhilesh Yadav on 5 December 2016 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to give a grant to the daughter’s wedding.
The benefit of Shadi Anudan yojana will be given to such people who are very poor, whose family is financially weak. Incentive amounts of ₹ 51000 will be given by the government directly to the bank account for the marriage of his daughter.
Under Shadi Anudan yojana it can be given benefit for the marriage of maximum of two daughters in a family. (i.e around ₹ 1,02,000 in a family)
Shaadi Anudan Yojana works in both urban and rural areas. The needy are given ₹ 51000 for marriage in an urban area and ₹ 40.000 in rural areas as an incentive.
The biggest objective of doing Shadi Anudan Online is to make it transparent. The beneficiary for the marriage grant scheme applies directly online and is given the benefit of Shadi Anudan Yojana online.
In order to bring transparency in the marriage grant scheme, all the district collectors were ordered by the government that whichever families apply for an online marriage grant, go to their wedding date, and observe the same. Make sure that the marriage is indeed happening or not, as well as by video-grafting this marriage and informing it further through video conferencing.
To avail the benefits of Shadi Anudan Yojana, the applicant is required to apply for shadi anudan online within 90 days before the date of marriage or within 90 days of the marriage.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SHADI ANUDAN
- Shadi Anudan yojana can be applied only by economically weaker sections (BPL).
- Even if a girl is legally adopted under this scheme, she is considered an eligible beneficiary.
- To take advantage of this scheme, either of the parents of the girl child, one of them must be a construction worker for at least 1 year and the contribution should also be deposited.
- Under any other scheme run by the government for the marriage of girls, the beneficiary may not have already taken benefit. (The government runs a lot of schemes for the marriage of girls, such as Shaadi Shagun Scheme)
- Although under the shadi anudan yojana only one girl in the family is benefited, but the second girl child of the family will also be considered eligible if both the children are girls in the family.
SHADI ANUDAN ONLINE APPLY REQUIRED DOCUMENT
First of all, you have to prove that you are a citizen of Uttar Pradesh, for which you will have to show your “residence certificate”. Which proves that you are a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
Aadhaar card is also an important document for applying shadi anudan online.
Older poor families and financially weaker people will be given benefits, because of this you will also have to show your “income certificate”.
To apply – shadi anudan online you must also have a “wedding card” available.
Bank account and her passbook in daughter’s name.
It is also necessary to give the “Caste Certificate” because different applications are applied for different castes.
It is also very important to have an “Identity Card” (as an identity card – voter ID card, driving license, Aadhaar card, PAN card any document can be used.)
Note: – You can scan all the documents as PDF and keep its size between 40 Kb only.
Uploading documents such as Aadhaar card, bank passbook, identity card, income certificate, caste certificate, ration card, marriage certificate etc. should all be viewable and readable.
SHADI ANUDAN REQUIRED DOCUMENT LIST / SHADI ANUDAN ONLINE
- Aadhaar Card
Bank account passbook
Passport Size Photo
- Ration Card
Family income certificate
Birth certificate of girl child
HOW TO APPLY FOR SHADI ANUDAN SCHEME?
- To make a wedding grant online, first of all you need to visit the official website of the marriage grant.
- The official website of the marriage grant for Uttar Pradesh is shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in.
- As soon as you go to shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in, its home page will open in front of you.
- On the website, you will see three options under New Registration (Click below to apply for new application).
- Click on the link given to which caste you belong to, according to your caste.
- Click on the link of application like General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe category if you are from General or Scheduled Caste.
- On clicking on it Shadi Anudan Online Form will open in front of you.
- Fill all the information sought in Shadi Anudan Online Form carefully.
- Shadi Anudan Online Form will be filled in four stages under the grant for marriage.
1. Applicant Details
2. Description of marriage
3. Statement of annual income
4. Bank Details
- After entering all the information, you have to enter the given Captcha code and click on the save button.
- Before saving the application, check all the information given by you once.
- Now you will see a button to submit Shadi Anudan Online Form final. On clicking submit, your application will be under Shadi Anudan online.
Shadi Anudan Yojana- FAQ
What is Shadi Anudan Yojana?
An incentive amount is given by the state government for the marriage of daughters of poor families who are financially very backward. To get this amount, the government takes applications under the Marriage Grant Scheme.
The Marriage Grant Scheme has been launched by the government with the objective of empowering the girls to raise their educational level and help in their marriage.
How much money is available in Shadi Anudan Yojana ?
The amount that is given as a grant under a marriage grant depends on your caste. Also, the amount of grant depends on your state government as well, in Uttar Pradesh, under the marriage grant scheme, the girl child incentive amount of ₹ 55000 is given.
What is Pradhan Mantri Balika Grant Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Balika Grant Yojana is a central government scheme that will be launched by the central government to provide financial assistance to girls. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of ₹ 50,000 for the marriage of the girl child.
Who is eligible for the Balika Anudan Yojana ?
All the girls who are of marriageable age and whose family’s financial condition is weak, as well as families of BPL category, are also beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Balika Grant Yojana.
How much grant does the government give under the grant scheme and how many girls are this grant?
Under the girl child grant scheme (Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana), only one girl is eligible, who is given a grant of ₹ 50000 at the time of marriage but in some special situation two daughters (girl) who are from the same family also benefit. can be given.
Which states are covered under the Girl Grant Scheme?
The Girl Grant Scheme is a central government scheme, but it is operated by the state government. The scheme is run in different states in different states.