PM Balika Anudan Yojna 2020 – Prime Minister Balika Anudan Yojana 2020 has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. As you all know that girls are considered a burden in some parts of our society. People do not even have daughters, they are killed before they are born, due to which the ratio of girls to boys is very less in our country. That is why the Balika Anudan Yojana has been launched by the Central Government so that girls can get special facilities. Let us tell you that this scheme is not for any particular state, this scheme has been prepared for every poor family in India.
Prime Minister Balika Anudan Yojana 2020
Under the PM Balika Anudan Yojana 50 thousand rupees will be given to the daughters of the country at the time of marriage. So that no parent considers their daughter a burden or a curse when she is born. Only BPL families will get the benefit of this scheme. If there are more than 2 daughters in the house, then only 2 daughters will get benefit under this scheme. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you must first apply for it online. For this, candidates have to go through the eligibility document prescribed by the government.
Documents required for PM Balika Anudan Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Bank passbook number
- Photocopy of BPL card
- Passport size photo
- Basic address proof
- Birth certificate of girl child
- Marriage certificate
The objective of Prime Minister Balika Anudan Yojana 2020
Stop feticide happening in the country.
Changing the mindset of people.
To provide financial assistance at the time of marriage of girls born in poor families.
The sex ratio of girls is very less in India as compared to boys. This scheme will boost the birth of girls
Do not consider girls as a burden on the birth of a girl, like providing education and freedom to them.
In many places, daughters are married at an early age, i.e. their daughters are married. But under this scheme, the poor family will be given benefits only after the completion of the age of 14 years.
Eligibility for PM Balika Anudan Yojana 2020
- Only poor families of BPL cardholders can apply for Balika Anudan Yojana.
- If there are 4 daughters in the house, then only 2 daughters of the house will get the benefit.
- If you have adopted a daughter, then she will also be considered eligible for this scheme.
- As you all know that the government launches some schemes for the encouragement of daughters, if you are taking advantage of any of those schemes then you will not be able to avail the PM Balika Anudan Yojana.
- You can avail of this scheme only when the daughters are 14 years old. If you take advantage of this scheme before your daughter’s age of 18, then you will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the parents of the candidate should be a laborer for one year and a part donation should also be deposited.
- According to the eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana 2020, the annual income of the family should be up to 15 thousand rupees.
Application for Prime Minister Balika Anudan Yojana
No official information or official website has been notified for this scheme by the Central Government yet. Until the Balika Anudan Yojana is launched by the government, no official information can be given about it.
But the central government will soon launch the official website through which you can apply online. We will let you know through the article whenever any information will be released for the Balika Anudan Yojana by the government. You also kept checking the article from time to time so that the information reaches you quickly and you can take advantage of the application.